This day in history, May 4th.
Historical Events that happened on May 4th.
Henry Mancini won Album of the Year for “The Music from Peter Gunn,” at the first Grammy Awards.
The first group of “Freedom Riders” left Washington, D.C. to challenge racial segregation on interstate buses and in bus terminals.
Ohio National Guardsmen opened fire during an anti-war protest at Kent State University, killing four students and wounding nine others.
Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski was given four life sentences plus 30years by a federal judge in Sacramento, California, under a plea agreement that spared him the death penalty.
- To Country: United States
- From: 92570
- User Alias: PostalBee
- Posted On: 5/4/2021 6:46:19 AM
- Expiration On: 6/3/2021 6:46:19 AM
- Last Modified On: 5/4/2021 6:46:19 AM
- Category: Advice, Hints, and Hacks